Friday, October 16, 2009

Follow Along, Come join us!

If you have enjoyed following Another day in Haiti, I want to give you a way to follow us on our various adventures. Crash and Shaina are here with us from the mid-west. Crash is helping us in the administration department. Shaina is teaching Ashley and Kelsey. Ashley is ten years old, in the fifth grade and a missionary kids. Sometimes the little windows of insight she gives me are absolutely hilarious, truthful and eye-opening all at the same time. Today she asked, "Mom, can I have a blog spot too?" Shaina and I both thought this would be a great idea. Look for Ashley's up and coming blog spot addition. Somewhere in these you might find famous quotes by four year old Kelsey. For example: We were in the ocean swimming and Kelsey looks up and says, "Mom, does God know how to swim?" I said that I am sure that He can. She said, " Well, wouldn't He get stuck?" because she is aware that God is so big that even the ocean is too small to contain God as He takes a swim. I am excited that my four year old knows that we have such a great big God. I think there is a huge lesson there to be learned by some of us adults. Just how big is your God? You can be entertained by these ideas and more by checking out Crash's Blog Haiti, Shaina's Blog Haiti, or High Hill Haiti Blog at any time by clicking on them. They are linked to the bottom of my blog page. If that doesn't work for you, here are there blog spot addresses:

www.luke41819.blogspot.com Crash

www.shainainhaiti.blogspot.com Shaina

www.hhcchaiti.blogspot.com High Hill


Thank you for your continued prayers and support for our ministry.

No comments: