Monday, August 4, 2008

Lonia continues to grow and improve each day. I am going to have her weighed today so we can see what progress she is making. Eating is pretty much her favorite thing to do. We are glad about that. She is still small enough though that we have to tie her into the high chair so she doesn't slip through the cracks.

I want to thank my friend Denne who figured out my very menial problem that wasn't allowing me to post pictures to the blog. Hopefully later on today I can get the pictures downloaded of her birthday and all of the visitors we have had recently.

wishing you a blessed day in the Lord,

Dee

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Lonia looks so cute here enjoying her cracker! I love her little pom pom pig tails! Its good to see her smiling face...she is beautiful! love and prayers...