Saturday, September 26, 2009

Just like riding a bike....

Returning to Haiti is just like riding a bike.....you never forget how, you just have to get back on. There is no slow and easy transition into Haiti. It's all or nothing so I say bring it on. There is so much to catch up on.

Part of it has been really fun to catch up on and others not so much. They sometimes don't tell us things that we need to know over the phone because they are afraid of our reaction. The good news is that this time, although some of it was not pleasing, there didn't seem to be one huge major thing that happened.

It is really a blessing already to have Crash and Shaina along. Sometimes it gets crazy around here, just receiving people. Although Bioude is amazing with my children, she still has other things to take care of. Crash and Shaina have been great already helping with that.

Kelsey sticks like glue to Shaina. She's always has a million questions for anyone that will listen. It is great to have someone else to help answer or wonder about all of them.

Two days past before Wilckly, Crash, Shaina and I could actually sit and talk about our plan of action. Please pray for unity among us and with our Haitian workers so that we can accomplish the most for His glory.

Have a great day worshipping and praising our risen Lord and Saviour. He is amazing, mighty, all-powerful, all-knowing and He loves us all very much and in detail. My prayer is that we all seek to know him more. DEE

2 comments:

Tammy said...

We prayed specifically for you all in Church today...know that we are constantly covering you in prayer! I'm sure everyone there is happy to see all of you again! We will miss you all so much and look forward to our reunion again soon! I recently read this quote and thought of you all..." I am thankful for the unknowns---and that I don't have control--because it makes me RUN to God!" I am encouraged by your example! God Bless you all, we love you!

Blessing Hearts International said...

Thanks Tammy,
You are such an encouragement to our family. I love this quote and never heard about it. I will be writing it in the cover of my Bible.Dee