Friday, July 25, 2008

On the move...

We're not sure whether we are coming are going but it is so good to be with family and friends. We appreciate our Christian family, all over the world, so much. Frankly we don't know how people handle life without the Lord in it. We rely on Him so much and it will be so amazing to one day, sit at His feet, and ask Him the many questions we have which I am sure will be totally irrelevant at that time. Wow, don't you long to see Jesus?

Lonia is doing great! It has been a quick entry and we've been on the go although I am not sure where we have gone. She had a great visit with the folks at Countryside Christian Church in Maryville, Missouri. We are anxious to see many more of you. I will be calling some of you to see if you could come to us or if we could stop and see some of you even if it isn't Sunday. We ask you to continue to pray for healing in Lonia's little body and preparation for the surgery she will have August 29th in Sacramento, CA.

Charlie and Teresa Bowen came up and took Lonia out for the evening. It was a nice break. I get a little weary at times but so did Jesus, right? Hey we sure appreciate all of their help and support.

Thursday and Friday we had Dave and Tammy Wood who came from Joplin and Kansas City to see us. They brought many of the things our Christian friends had gathered for Lonia. Diapers, clothes, wipes and much more. Thank you all so much for your kindness and generosity.

We thank God for Lonia's cheery disposition, most of the time. She has been getting some teeth in and that never makes for a happy camper. Ashley has been a blessing and such a help with her already. This makes it a lot easier for me.

I am still working on getting pictures on my blog. Hopefully that will happen soon. I haven't had easy access to the internet since I got to Iowa but still long for all your prayers.

Love you all,
Dee

5 comments:

Christie said...

Dee, I don't mean to bother you but please contact me if you can.
660-799-2298
Love and Prayers Always,
Christie and Family

Gina Hartman said...

Everyone at High Hill Christian Church is continuing to pray for Lonia and you and your family Dee. We would love you to come visit us some Sunday so we could all meet Lonia. If you want to stay overnight, we have plenty of room at our house.
Tim & Gina Hartman

Tammy said...

We LOVED seeing you all again!! You always put things in perspective for me Dee...thanks for your smile, embrace, and your encouragement! Love you so much!! Hugs & kisses to Gramma and all 3 girls! Hi Wilckly, miss you & we are praying for you!!

Blessing Hearts International said...

Hey Gina
Thanks! We do plan to head your way before heading back to California. I will let you all know when we are heading that way. I am still making plans.
Dee

Blessing Hearts International said...

Tammy,
It was great to see you and Dave. I love the book and still can't put it down. Have you talked to Joe yet. He called me and he can come right to Bedford or Clarinda. So now I am trying to clear the dates. I have a wedding to attend Aug. 9th so after that.
dee